donderdag 12 juni 2008

Triple the Sketch: Sketch 10

Dit kaartje maakte ik met de schets van Triple the Sketch callenge. De de Penny Black stempel heb ik gestempeld op restjes fotopapier en ingekleud met mijn stiften, ik vind de kleuren ongeloofelijk mooi uitspringen, dit papier ga ik meer gebruiken om op te stemplelen.


I made this card with the sketch of Triple the sketch callenge. The penny Black stamp I stamped on leftovers photograph paper and colourd it with my markers, I think the colours realy pop out, I will use this paper more to stamp on.

2 opmerkingen:

Anoniem zei

WOW!! I love what you did with the sketch. Can't wait to see more of your creations-thanks for playing with us.

Renee Lamb zei

You did a FABULOUS job with the sketch! you made it look easy!! I am so glad you played along with us! really love your card!