donderdag 26 juni 2008

Dottie hugs in circles

Bij Tilda en co is de challenge "stipjes" en bij My Time to craft, circels. Ik had geen stipjes papier liggen, dus heb ik er zelf gemaakt met mijn computer. De letters heb ik gemaakt met mijn cuttlebug, de Edwin is ingekleurd met aquarel verf.



At Tilda and co the challenge is "Going Dottie" and at My Time to craft is circels. I had no dottie paper lie, so i made some with my computer. I made the characters with my cuttlebug, the Edwin has been coloured with water-colour painting.

5 opmerkingen:

Cathy zei

WOW - this isstunning. I love the layout and the colour combo. Edwin looks very cool!

simplyfairies zei

Stunning card.......

Lesley zei

Lots of circles! Lovely card - thanks for taking part in our challenge xx

Bev zei

WOW!!! This is just fabulous!!!!!

Jo zei

FAB card, the colour combo is a favourite of mine. Thanks for joining in with the MTTC challenge this week :o) Jo x