zaterdag 21 juni 2008

Are you from the USA or Canada?

Hi,

I have a little question for my far away blog readers.
In july and august my husband and I will be visiting the USA and Canada.
Are there some places or maybe craftstores (dont tell my husband ;) ) we have to visit? This is a summary of the places where we will sleep, it gives a good idea of the trip we will make.

Newport
Cape Cod
Boston
Kennebunkport
Jackman
Quebec
Montreal
Ottowa
Kingston
Toronto
Niagara Falls
Harisburg
Washington
New York

For every good idea that we use i will send you a thank you card with some stamped immages. Thanks for helping our hollidays even more superb.

Love,
Malie

1 opmerking:

retiredheather zei

Oh I hope you have a fantastic time. I live in the Maritimes (Canada East) and you are not coming here so no stores from this area for you but in Ontario there is a great store called Town Scrapper. Here is their email address for more info.The Town Scrapper ( unfortunately this site is not permitted on your site.) I have ordered from them and have been most impressed. I know you will have a fantastic trip and wish you have great weather