woensdag 11 juni 2008

Tilda & Friends ATC Challenge: Bits and Pieces

Voor de ATC challenge deze week heb ik deze ATC gemaakt. De Tilda is ingekleurd met de inkt van mijn stempelkussens. Mijn restjes papier heb ik in reepjes gesneden en naast elkaar opgekleefd, en afgewerkt met een restje lint.

For the ATC challenge this week I made this ATC. Tilda is coloured with the inkt of my stamping pads. My left overs of paper are cut in to pieces and glued next to each other, I finished my ATC with a left over of ribbon.

9 opmerkingen:

Alison zei

Lovely ATC great colour scheme.

Tova zei

beautiful !

Jo zei

I love the colour scheme too! fantastic ATC!!

Unknown zei

Fab ATC...love the muted colours. Thanks for joining us with this weeks challenge.
Caz
x

Crafting Diva zei

Love the colours too very cute design feel free to check mine out

Andrea, zei

Fab ATC love the colours

cats whiskers zei

Wow great ATC love the colours

Victoria zei

oh what a fab atc well done x

Annie zei

love the subtle tones you coloured Tilda to match the little bits and pieces of papaer. thanks for joining in the fun with us this week. annie x