zaterdag 28 februari 2009

Friday Sketchers: Sketch 41

Dit kaartje heb ik gemaakt met de schets van Friday Sketchers. "You make me smile" past perfect bij de niewe Gorjuss stempels die ik deze week in de brievenbus vond. Dus dit kaartje is voor de mensen die er voor gezorgd hebben dat deze mooie stempelset deze week bij iedereen in de bus zat. Zij deden mij lachen...



I made this card with the Friday Sketchers sketch. "You make me smile" fits perfect with these new Gorjuss stamps that I found in my mailbox. So, this card is for the people who mannaged to get this stamps in everybody's mailbox. They made me smile...

3 opmerkingen:

Carole zei

Absolutely beautiful card Malie...your colouring is fantastic and you have used some gorgeous accents.
Thanks for joining us at FS.
Carole x

Simone zei

What a fabulous card!!! I love it! You have used wonderful colours!
Simone

aardvarkpest zei

Beautiful card.Great colour and beautiful colouring